Over the past 20 years we have gained considerable experience in conducting of business records from various industries including construction, manufacturing, trade, tourism, IT services, etc.
- Preparation of accounting policies according to specific needs of each client
- Keeping a journal and the general ledger
- Analytical accounts receivables and payables, outstanding balances
- Non-current assets (fixed assets) with the calculation of depreciation
- Inventory accounts
- HRK and foreign currency petty cash accounts
- VAT calculation and management of tax records (URA, IRA)
- Calculation of the consumption tax, excise duties
- Annual tax return
- Annual financial statements
- Notes to the financial statements and statement of cash flows
- Various statistical reports
- Reporting to Croatian National Bank
We provide accounting services in accordance with the Accounting Act, applicable tax regulations and depending on the size and client requirements according to Croatian Financial Reporting Standards (HSFI) or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Accounting Standards (IAS).
Our service fee depends on customer's activity i.e. the number of documents for processing, the number of employees and possible additional administrative services.
Finally, the price is formed according to the volume of our engagement.
We provide payroll services in accordance with Labour Act, Income tax Act and other applicable tax legislation regulating the salaries and other remunerations.
- Employees registration through e-Social insurance services
- Personnel records
- Salary and compensation calculations
- Calculation of severance, vacation, bonuses, etc.
- Other income calculations
- Filing prescribed tax forms via e-Tax
- Preparation of SEPA orders for internet banking
- Certificates based on employment income
Free some of your time for more important things!
- Internet banking
- Interest calculation
- Calculation of travel orders
- Preparing documentation for loans from commercial banks
- Managerial reports (monthly, quarterly or when needed)
"Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship."